lundi 2 janvier 2012

Valentine's Day SMS 2012- Romantic Valentine SMS 2012

 Your kisses leave something to be desired... the rest of you.

I'm enthralled by your beauty,
Mesmerized by your charisma and
Spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
Happy Valentine's Day

I don't have the words to make you feel better
But I do have arms to give you a hug
And a heart thats aching to see u smile again
Happy Valentine's Day! 
 
Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me you!
Happy Valentine's Day!
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.
My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

I don't have the words to make you feel better
But I do have arms to give you a hug
And a heart thats aching to see u smile again
Happy Valentine's Day! 
Your smile is my sunrise; your kiss is my sunset.
Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion.
Let's share the world.
A sea is for you, waves are for me.
The sky is for you, stars are for me.
Everything is for you, you are for me.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Without Love -- days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.
Love is Life Love is Knife It cuts our throat, till the time we thrive, sorrow and nature, don't go aside, but smile and say, that u r my Valentine...

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U...

Love is like a CD track
That links our hearts together
Dont ever break that CD coz
That wud break my heart too.........

If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!
The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. Forever yours...your Valentine.

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!
Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
Happy Valentines Day my love.

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone.

Let's share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.
 
If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.
If a hug was a second i'd send u hours.
If a smile was water i'd send u a sea.
If love was a person i'd send u me.....

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
How did it happen that our lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing,
that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens
behind the shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss, and all was said.


I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because you kissed me good-night!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire